Friday, May 25, 2012

Maylan's Blog !

Blog
Collect Book Projects
Collect/Grade RJ's
Vocab. List #2(test thursday)
HW: Return TGF Books
Study For Vocab. Test
RJ 15.1-15.5
Persuasive Essay/Project Due Friday, June 1st


Soo Mr. Jones wanted me to do the blog. I don't want to do the blog. Jonathan was dancing like a weirdo. He said he wanted to be in the America's Best Dance Crew lol! Maria H. lost her voice. Sebastian is like the meanest person ever!<--Jk He's awesome! The class is suppose to do make up work and stuff. At lunch Nestor almost past out. People said that he did but he didn't. Isaac Coto WON 1st place! I knew it! Uggh i have Ms. Shanley next. I don't feel like going. I want school to be over already. The day before yesterday Luis said he was going to work at the 99 cent store to get discounts lol. Naomi, sorry but i didn't watch the Tupac video. I really don't know when I'm going to watch it.  the bells about to ring and yeaah! BYE! <3 :p

No comments:

Post a Comment