Friday, May 4, 2012

Diana's One Direction Blog(:jk

Agenda
Blog 
Turn in Packets
Assesment
Quiz
Well Robert picked me to do the blog(: I just took a test and I bet you I failed it.Naomi is mean-___- Well One Direction is AWESOME!!I just heard their song during Lunch..Maria wants a picture of Zane-____-uhhuh...Well I can't sryy. Anyway Harry is soo awesome...Mr.Jones is reading the anwsers to us.. Well it's quiet.Who should I pick??I don't know yet..Well class is over in 4 min. I'm soo happy and sad today. I hate walking to this class...Jayden is weird jk.Ohh that reminds me last time Alex and his friends where stalking my friend..Ms.Nakada we miss you.I hope Ms.Nakada comments on my blog. I wonder if we're still Ms.Nakada's fav. class. Well the bell rung..Ms.Nakada...you should come and visit us sometime. Naomi is still mean...Byee(:
hannah taps this(down) :) I love Harry(:-Diana..

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Diana... wait, which Diana? I think it's Diana H. Well, I came by last week at the end of the day and it was crazy. Totally freaked Kiara out, so I'll come by, but I'm not sure when. I miss you guys and hope you have a good week of testing!

    ReplyDelete